Adam's Fettuccini Carbonara
This is a classic italian dish that takes very little time to prepare and feeds about 4 people.
- 375 grams fettuccini
- 3 eggs
- 250 mL pouring cream
- 125 grams parmesan cheese, grated
- 175 grams bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Fry bacon for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Boil water in a large pot and cook fettuccine pasta for 10 minutes or so.
- Add eggs, cream, parmesan cheese to a bowl.
- Whisk Ingredients together.
- Drain pasta, rinse and return to pot.
- Heat on low.
- Add mixture to pasta and cook, stirring the sauce and pasta together with a fork.
- When sauce thickens, pasta is ready to serve.