Nan's spaghetti bolognese
- Microwave oven
- Spaghetti cooker
- 1 Kg Mince
- 1 onion
- Chilli flakes
- ground cumin
- 2 cans Condensed Tomato Soup
- Dice onion and place in crockpot.
- Add 2 cans of condensed tomato soup to crockpot.
- Add 1/2 can of water to crockpot.
- Stir and place crockpot in microwave, heat for 10 minutes on high.
- Add 1 kg of mince to crockpot.
- Add herbs (chilli, chives, oregano, parsley, cumin) to crockpot.
- Cook in microwave for 10 minutes, stiring occasionally.
- Taste and add more spices - garlic salt, italian herbs.
- Cook for another 10 minutes, stiring occasionally.
- Cook spaghetti. Drain and rinse once cooked.
- Add spaghetti to crockpot. Serve.